Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bill Interviews Venom - Part 2

Bill: Sooo Venom my dear, what made you the Vixen you are today?...I mean... C'mon... viewers would like to know. Are you a conservative? Do you consider yourself biased?

Venom: Me Conservative? I'm a Realist and I'm for 'Common Sense'. If that makes me Conservative then that's not my problem and honestly I truely believe that conservative values tend to reside more on common sense...and that is why the Conservative Movement will always be strong.

Look...here is the problem that most Conservatives have...most are restricted by religious values ...meaning they find it harder to be rude. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

However, the Far-Left, because they lack any 'sense of reality' find that being obnoxious is the only way they can make it 'right'! They don't mind being tasteless because that is the only 'muscle' they have. But what they do mind... is someone being tasteless to them. Especially someone that is 100 times meaner. You see! They live off emotion. It is their greatest strength and yet their greatest weakness.

Bill: How do you know this?

Venom: Because Bilbo Baggins...if you understand Human Nature...you can understand Human Emotion!

Bill: So you just want to be mean?

Venom: Am I paying you for this interview???? Look.......ask me this question..."Do you hate Liberals?"


Bill: Okay...do you hate Liberals?

Venom: No. Because to hate a liberal means that I must hate a neighbor, a friend, a fellow employee, or a stranger. On 9/11 There were liberals and conservatives who died in the twin towers. On 9/11 there were 1st Responders (liberal and conservative) who gave their life to save others...And I know...that if there was another 9/11, a liberal or conservative...would help me just as I would help them.

Nevertheless, there is a flaw in today's far-left liberalism that must be acknowledged and recognized.


Everyone has different views and I accept that...but nevertheless...one still has to analyze the far-left liberal philosophy...and compare it to the a conservative one. Now after reflecting on this for quite some time...I have concluded that today's liberalism (which is becoming seduced more to the far-left) is a 'flawed' ideaology...or rather not as 'strong' as a conservative values...which to me tends to be more realistic.

Bill: Why do you say that?

Venom: Well...a far-left liberal will often say the definition of a liberal is : an open-minded or tolerant person not bounded by conventional values. The funny thing is,...they think they are sooo smart when say that. It's like "oooooo I got you on that you neo-con".

But the truth is today's liberalism is more than just the definition. It is MINDSET. The mindset of a liberal is this:

"Do whatever you want because whatever makes you happy will make me happy and when you make a wrong decision, you don't have to be responsible for it, we'll just blame it on the system and have the system adjust to your needs. Just care about yourself and whatever makes you happy, because even if I disagree with you...I won't... because I don't want to be the bad guy"

But the problem with this mindset is this: It fosters indecisiveness and hesitation,...two dreadful qualities that are not needed in positions of leadership. Because when hard-core reality strikes...a person who is indecisive or hesitant will be afraid to make a hard decisions...especially if it makes them out to be the bad guy.


Bill: Venom, how do you know so much about this...I mean going back to my earlier question, what makes you the sole authority on who is liberal or who is not.

Venom: Bill....have you ever heard the phrase..."it takes one to know one"?

No comments: